- Delay in accomplishing developmental tasks
- Alterations in mental status
- Altered state of wellness
- Immature interests
- Alterations in physical appearance
- Unaccepted social behavior
- Inability to engage in satisfying personal relationships
- Unaccepted social values
- Expresses feeling of aloneness imposed by others.
- Expresses values acceptable to subculture, but unable to accept values of dominant culture.
- Expresses feelings of rejection
- Expresses feelings of difference from others
- Insecurity in public
- Sad, dull affect
- Absence of supportive significance toward family, and friends
- Uncommunicative, withdrawn, no eye contact.
- Preoccupation with own thoughts, repetitive, meaningless actions
- Projects hostility in voice, behavior
- Seeks to be alone or exists in subculture
Offered by Debra.