Pre Pole Shift
Travel pre pole shift:
- In the last few months many countries may be under a state of martial law and travel
restricted. This could happen sooner than later depending upon the state of civil unrest
due to crop shortages and hunger.
- If you must travel from an unsafe area , such as a city or coast or geologically active
location, when travel is restricted.
- Travel at night whenever possible.
- Pad everything on your body so as to make no sound, such as the things strapped to your
- Even at night, be camouflaged in either camouflage clothing or dark clothing. Be sure to
include your pack and exposed areas of skin. You can use ground charcoal mixed into a
paste to break up the outlines of face, etc. It works particularly well when mixed with a
grease base such as Vaseline or even motor oil.
- If you must use a flashlight, use a red lens so your night vision isn't blinded, and use for
only a couple seconds at a time.
- Travel slowly and away from roads if possible. Never show yourself to the military and
preferably anyone else.
- You should only use a campfire in deep woods and only at night. During this period a
small backpack stove would be most useful.
- Carry a set of every day clothes so you can sneak into town under the cover of darkness
and just "be there" during the day when you must purchase food, etc.
- If you smoke, try to stop ... eventually you won't be able to get tobacco anyway; else
only do so during the day. If you must at night realize that a cigarette tip can be seen from
a couple of miles at night in the countryside.
- If travel is unrestricted, simply get to where you are going as quickly as possible, with
as many supplies as can be carried. Then find a place to cache your supplies.
Offered by Ron.